Friday 30 August 2013

20 Books In A Year

My 2013 resolutions included reading 20 books in a year. As per today, I had reached my 14th books. I still have six books left to read in order to reach my goal. These are the books I have read in this year. They are in English and Malay.

1. Haunting Violet
2. Divergent
3. Insurgent
4. Harry Potter and the Philosopher Stone
5. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secret
6. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
7. The Fault in Our Stars
8. The Diary of A Young Girl
9. Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
10. Through The Looking-Glass
11. Aku Bercerita (Malay)
12. The 5th Wave
13. Misteri Lif Berhantu (Malay)
14. Vila Puaka (Malay)

I have read The Fault in Our Stars and The Diary of A Young Girl two times this year. These books are just so good. I love them.

I was planning to read the fourth book in Harry Potter series but the size itself intimidated me. It was big and heavy and...and...I want to cry. It was my least favourite movie in all Harry Potter movies. I just want to skip the book and read the fifth book already but I couldn't. I need to finish it before I move on to the other books.

I read Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick but I dropped the book halfway through it. Suddenly the story fail to made me keep reading it. I was planning on continuing the book after I finished the other books. By 'other', I mean like three or more books.

Oh yeah,  I love reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment